Roll Call for MPS 6 and 3
Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:31 AM
Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:08 PM
Next: Cat back exhaust
Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:46 PM
Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:38 AM
and Boy, I tell ya it goes like sh1t of a shinny shovel. real nice now.
Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:56 AM
Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:04 AM
Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:19 AM
Red MPS3 with Corksport SRI, Corksport TIP, Corksport Airbox, TWM short shifter, Polaris HU and a Mazda6 Horn
Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:01 AM
possible mods coming soon include:
im waiting on prices from America and the order mite change.
also there will be upgrades in gearbox, clutch, drivetrain and so on, if required to hold the extra power.
1. Eclipse Stero of standard head deck(to be install next week)
(might mount a after market head deck later in glove box if its sounds shizzle)
3. CAI or SRI(debating)
4. TBE with twin exhaust(sexc)
5. struts and braces
6. intercooler upgrade(unsure on TMIC or FMIC)
7. Xede Chip(unsure)
8. when i finished abusing this stock rubber new rims(thinking black with a lil chrome)
9. when brakes are abused to their limited aftermarket brakes and brakelines
10. then a possible of me and a mate going silly with some fibreglass and making a total unquie wide body kit(most likely not cause we have stuffed up more than once before on other projects and its takes days to fix)
Edited by Scopey, 12 January 2008 - 09:04 AM.
Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:21 AM
Edited by RoNi_SiZe, 23 April 2008 - 01:44 PM.
Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:53 PM
Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:51 PM
driver reporting for duty SAH
Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:52 PM
+1 on being lazy - had her over a year now.....
Mods: MPS Floormats,Custom Plates,4300k Headlights,Upgraded Doof Doof,Window Tint,MPS6 Wheels - Many more to come
Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:34 AM
The diff wasn't bolted on properly. One bolt missing, one 3/4 the way out!!
They gave me another mps6 to drive while they replaced it.
All is good now though! I've had the car for nearly 2 years now,
and I still love it!!
Edited by MPSIC 6, 01 May 2008 - 09:43 AM.
Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:44 PM
Mazda 3 MPS Sports in Metropolitan Grey here..
Current edition with suede inserts etc..
By the way the names Alex..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users