69 replies to this topic

#1 Kijima

Kijima

Mon nom est Dan

• Lifetime Member
  • 7,373 posts
  • Interests:I like doing stuff...

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

If you are reading this, then you have found your way to ozmazda.com!

But what now? Well, we have sections of the forum split into areas of interest. These areas vary from how to fit HID headlamps to your car to tips on buying a Mazda if you haven't already done so. There is also a very rich knowledge base from the members that call this online community home, so If something is worth knowing about Mazda's in Australia, chances are it will be found within this website orat the very least only a question away! But before you go wading into the forum especially if this is your first time using a forum what do you do first?

Firstly create an account and the introduce yourself! We would love to say hello to another fellow Mazda owner! Don't be bashful as we are a welcoming community and chances are there are other likeminded people here with the same interests as you.

Secondly, post up some information about your car! We have a section dedicated to members showing off their pride and joy and if you don't know how to upload images of your car, or perhaps you are having difficulties in navigating your way around the website, we have a section is solely for the purpose of helping members with any issues they are having with the site.
Please click HERE!

We hope you enjoy your time here at ozmazda.com!

Regards ozmazda.com mod/admin team

"When I was young motor racing was dangerous and sex was safe...now it is the other way round." ~ Jackie Stewart

#2 harry

harry

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hi all, another new member to the forum.

I've owned a 04 Mazda 6 for 12months now, no major dramas.

intrests are gold and other sports.

Cheers Harry

#3 Pettos

Pettos

2 heads are better than 1

• Social Contributor
  • 4,270 posts
  • Interests:Driving, Riding (my pushy's), Computer, guitar, bass, music :)

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

Gold is a very interesting sport!

#4 m6i

m6i

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:05 PM

Hi, I'm a new mazda 6 classic owner.

I've had two mazda 3's before, (still got the latest one until i sell it) and this is my first 6 and i love it. Haven't read around the site yet, so i don't know what to expect.

#5 SP BLING

SP BLING

I have shares in Brasso!

• Admin
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:53 PM

Guys & gals - Please give a big warm welcome to the 40 new user accounts that have just been activated and make them feel at home. :bye:
Mic & Cathy | sp_bling@ozmazda.com
My Garages: Mazda 3 SP25 - 2012 Aluminium Hatch | Mazda 3 SP23 - 2005 Sunlight Silver Hatch | Mazda 323 Astina BA - 1997 White Hatch

Posted Image

#6 Batty

Batty

Aurora Blue - Just for you

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts
  • Interests:Home computing (playing games mostly)
    My Maxx Sport
    Moto GP - Go Casey

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

Big welcome 40 new account holders :jester: :fans: :dance4: :dance3: :dance2:
It just had to be blue (Aurora Blue)
'06 Maxx Sport Sedan - shark fin and 'THE BAT' plus tint , Chrome door handles, 2 "MAZDASPEED" Badges for 20kW extra power, BATT 58 Rego, 4 OZMAZDA.com stickers for elegance, Ambient Temperature Sensor, and 3BLUE tyre valve caps.

Falklands Vet

:( + beer = :)

#7 Kijima

Kijima

Mon nom est Dan

• Lifetime Member
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

It seems we again are experiencing alot of new growth with new members arriving daily and old members coming back. Honestly, I'm not sure what I can attribute the growth too.
"When I was young motor racing was dangerous and sex was safe...now it is the other way round." ~ Jackie Stewart

#8 Batty

Batty

Aurora Blue - Just for you

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts
  • Interests:Home computing (playing games mostly)
    My Maxx Sport
    Moto GP - Go Casey

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

New model Mazzie 3 perhaps
It just had to be blue (Aurora Blue)
'06 Maxx Sport Sedan - shark fin and 'THE BAT' plus tint , Chrome door handles, 2 "MAZDASPEED" Badges for 20kW extra power, BATT 58 Rego, 4 OZMAZDA.com stickers for elegance, Ambient Temperature Sensor, and 3BLUE tyre valve caps.

Falklands Vet

:( + beer = :)

#9 Breno

Breno

My car is blue

• 10,512 posts
  • Interests:doing stuff with stuff

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

My awesome personality?
When i get sad, I stop being sad and be Awesome instead. - True story

Winton - 1:55.31 (Natsoft) NEW PB!!!
Wakefield - 1:21.4 (Natsoft)

#10 Kijima

Kijima

Mon nom est Dan

• Lifetime Member
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

New model Mazzie 3 perhaps

Could well be, I know from talking to a few dealers last week that they are not showing the same 'slow down' that alot of other brands are seeing. So yes, it well could be that.

#11 Dr. Teeth

Dr. Teeth

DRUNK/KNURD Theorist

• Social Contributor
  • 7,036 posts
  • Interests:Irradiating the world one cancer at a time!

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

It's me, and a "classic" 3MPS in full stock guise, and BLACK!
1st... 2nd... BOOM!!! 3rd gear... 3MPS, it's more than just a car.

#12 SIR-323

SIR-323

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

hey guys,
i drive a 00' 323 protege. mods are paint job, wheels, suspension stereo and engine is a bit of a hush hush situation :)
interests are cars and having a good time.

#13 portedfun

portedfun

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:52 AM

HI all
i drive an hilux 1992 with the stock 22r :(
looking for an rx7 under 7000 if any one has one

Edited by portedfun, 13 July 2010 - 04:52 AM.

#14 Charliekp

Charliekp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

I am looking at purchasing a used 2001 121 Metro Shades car. I have a few queries.
1. How do you tell the difference between a 1.5l auto with 4 speed auto to a 1.3l with 3 speed auto?
2. Can this model be fitted with an immobilizer and Remote Central locking if it doesn't have it.
3. What sort of KMs would you expect to get from this model, It has 174,00 KMs at present?
4. Have other members found this car OK, as I am looking at buying it for my 26 year old daughter on her Lls?

#15 Johnbon

Johnbon

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:04 PM

Hiya people,

Have just purchased a 2009 Series 1 CX-7. It's Black on Black and i'm hoping to do little bits and pieces to spruce it up.

Hopefully get some ideas from the club through my travels in the forums.webkit-fake-url://C6C480DE-6F5B-43F0-A511-ACA41C708825/icon4.gif

Still a Skylines Australia member so I hope you don't hold it against me.webkit-fake-url://E2774B03-BF70-47A2-B520-08106D574A14/icon9.gif

Thanks.

#16 MAZtech6

MAZtech6

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:my mazda, muay thai, xbox, my missus, and my pets.

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

Hey guys, new member. have a 05 gg mazda 6, owned it proudly for 2 yrs, and been a mazda apprentice for 4 yrs now qualified, but wantin to learn bout the modifyiing side of things with the mazdas. feel free to post me if u wish to share any info on forced induction to a l3 engine (not mps unfortunately). cheers :biggrin:
smoke tyres, not drugs.

#17 leeroy88

leeroy88

First Gear

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

Hi all,

I'm leeroy88. Currently, I have a Mazda 2 (2005), and Mazda 3 SP25 (Dec 2009). I have owned other cars like Mazda 323, BMW 323, Datsun 240, a few Holden Commdores, and Porsche Boxster. Now I've stick to Mazda because they are most reliable cars.
Thank you.
Regards,
leeroy88

#18 Beagle010

Beagle010

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:21 AM

Hi all, hope all is well, am fairly new at all of this, no do doubt it will be fun and interesting

#19 skiper

skiper

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:11 PM

Hi All
Just bought my first Mazda ,a 2006 Mazda Bravo 2500 DX ute 4x4
still getting use to it .
All the best. Skiper.

Attached Files

#20 olliet

olliet

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I've just bought a new mazda 3 & it's due for it's 1000km service....the dealer has suggested an oil & filter change with this service & I forgot to ask him why! Is it necessary to have the oil & filter replaced at this service????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users