• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bt50tcc

bt50tcc

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

hey,
was just wondering if any one would know where i could source a pair of bucket seats for my 09 single cab bt50. I cant seem to find anywhere where you can buy them second hand? I've tried mazda and they are no help.
The bench seats are pretty average on the confort side of things.

any help be much appreciated

cheers

#2 BarKer

BarKer

Power Band in 2nd Gear

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

You'd have to try the wreckers.. Little chance of someone selling a set due to an upgrade etc..

#3 lizzy309

lizzy309

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

I'm trying to do the same thing. I'm a courier & spend a lot of time in it... I can't find anything anywhere! Just wish I knew if a certain brand will fit in it... Mazda don't want to know anything about it..

#4 matthias

matthias

Redline in 2nd Gear

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

There is usually at least one or two BT50's being wrecked and advertised on Ebay.

#5 Clicktracy

Clicktracy

Second Gear

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

I installed a Stratos 3000 LTSS in my 09 model. It is a suspension seat and is fantastic. They provide fitting kits for most 4WD and light trucks. About $1600 RRP. Maybe they could do better with a group buy?Cheers
BT50 2009 Freestyle Cab 3.0 Litre, Boss Pack Tray.

Mods:Turbo Timer, Cruise Control, Scan Gauge, Aux Batt, Driving Lights, Side Steps, Low Range 2WD, Suspension Seat, Snorkel

#6 mazda 2008 bt_50 4*2

mazda 2008 bt_50 4*2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

I have an )* bt 50 like yours. Best bet might be to ring "wreckers hotline" you can google them. from them they put me onto a wrecking yeard that had an 2011 model bt with buckets seats. Will pay $300 for them so pretty cheap. will proably need a clean and then get someone to put them in as i'm not that mechincally minded but they should just bolt in, fingers crossed. I assume they have the bolt holes in the chassis where they will be bolted down to already drilled out,

hope that helps, cant wait to get that damn bench seat out..lol

#7 Mattonks

Mattonks

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

i have bucket seats for a bt50 and want to swap for a bench seat. anyone interested?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users